1. Here we are at the end of the trip happy to be warm and dry with full bellies at an unique place in Grand Marias, MN
called My Sister's Place
. They had great burgers!
2. This is me downtown Grand Marias, MN
near the beginning of the Gunflint Trail.
3. Here is a shot from out campsite on Little Caribou Lake
in the BWCAW
4. This is one of the "Box Latrines" provided for your use at designated campsite from the Superior National Forest Service.
5. Here is another shot from our one of our campsites, this one is on Crystal Lake
6. On the fourth day of our paddle adventure we took a side trip to check out Johnson Falls.
7. Here Ann models my custom canoe rack that I built to carry Brad's and Our canoes
over the 18 hour trip to the MN, USA / ON, CA boarder.
8. I nearly fell to certain death on our decent out of Johnson Falls canyon and Ann was fortunate enough to capture the event on film.
9. This is a shot from the canoe of our primo campsite on Little Caribou.