My mother-in-law (Barb) and father-in-law (Pete)
graciously invited Ann and I to join them on an eight day
/ seven night Caribbean cruise. We left a couple days after
Christmas 2002 and returned a few days into the new year.
We had a wonderful time. We set sail from Tampa, FL, and the
ports of call we visited included Grand Cayman, Cozumel, and
New Orleans, LA. Click any of the pictures below for a larger
From left to right, top to bottom:
1. Ann attempts to plant a wet one on an unsuspecting green
sea turtle at the Cayman Turtle
2. The urbane benefactors of our cruise, Pete and Barb, pose
for a snapshot on the lido
3. One of the stops on our bus tour of Grand
Cayman was Hell, Grand Cayman. The hellish rock formations
in the background are responsible for the name.
4. Here I am on the beach in Cozumel with our ship, the Carnival
MS Inspiration, in the background.
5. I take time out to enjoy complementary champagne, pool
side, on the lido deck.
6. Pete, Barb and I wander the French Quarter of New Orleans,
will bellies full of steaming hot beignets
just consumed at Café
7. This is a photo of the cost of Cozumel
as we were leaving port.